
<

Today is the big day, we headed out on the great roads It seems like everytime we have to go somewhere it is snowing. Anyway The Ultrasound went good but it was being shy so we wern't sure we could tell what it was today. Then it showed us, another Boy!!! I was a little disappointed but I'm just glad he is healthy. Now the big project is figuring out what to name him because we have no idea! Here is a couple pics its not really hard to tell that he is a boy!!! The one good thing is that I have very good boys and very cute boys too so I'm sure this one will be no different.




9 comments:
I have been hounding your site all day to find out what it is! I know how much you wanted a little girl this time around, but I won't say I am sorry because as you said yourself - you are happy it is healthy in there! And, you do make BEAUTIFUL boys, so it will be fun how close all your boys will be - brothers are the best for little boys. I have a theory in Greg's family about when they father boys versus girls - in EVERY single one of Greg's relatives, they have boys until the father is about 29 yrs of age, then all they have is girls. If you have another one, maybe Jay is the same as Greg's family! If you don't, then just make sure you tell all your boys that you will have the final word on who they marry - so you can pick your daughters! ;)
Congrats! You do have cute boys. It's boys for everyone this time around. :)
Congratulations Melica! You do have the most darling boys and I'm sure this one will be no different. I hope you are feeling better. Take care!
I'm excited to have another nephew! Your boys are the cutest, so this one will be no different. I know how much you wanted a girl but your such a good boy mom it will be fun!!
Life is as it should be, You are a great mom! He is a very lucky and blessed little boy to be part of your little family. Can't wait to meet him.
You have very handsome boys, so why not have another, right? Glad he looks healthy-that is definitely the most important. Congrats!
Congrats Melica! I know that this new little boy is going to be such a cutie, although you were already seriously outnumbered and this doesn't really help. :) I know it's probably a bit early, but any names yet? I'm glad to hear you have a healthy happy little boy in there. :)
Ok so I've had your page pulled up, just listening to your paylist while I fold laundry and surf the web. Celine Dion started singing and WOW! what a blast from the past. :) Reminds me of all those days we decorated Dustins room and watched the boys basketball games on hanging out at your house.
So funny. :)
Congrats!! That will be so fun. The next Mills reunion will be full of little boys all the same age. I bet your boys are excited.
Post a Comment