

Well this week at Nebo View Elementary it is the creative art contest. The entries are due on Friday and Aj has been really wanting to participate. He decided to do photography. We have some old silos next to our house so I sent him outside to take some pictures of them and the picture I posted is the one he turned in. We went to Walmart yesterday and he decided that he wanted it sepia. I was so proud of him, he did such a good job. He also got his report card and he is at 98% overall. He works so hard and loves school. The picture of Brayden is at tumbling. He does such a good job and just loves it. He walks on his toes so they naturally point when he jumps so the teacher always tells the kids to watch Brayden and then do their jumps like him so he thinks he's pretty cool, which of course he is!! I'm just so proud of my boys they are so good and so cute, they have been so fun to watch grow up. I'm just glad I still have alot of years to watch!




4 comments:
Wow I think AJ is going to have a career in photography, he is going to give mav a run for her money hehehe, that picture is so good, tell him I said good job.
Brayden is so freaking cute and hilarious.
That picture is so awesome. I am amazed that he did that good!
What adorable little boys!!!!
Melica- Sarah told me about your concern for our little niece. I don't mind you looking at our blog and I have to admit that I have looked at yours a time or two!!! Thank you so much for praying for Brookelle! That means to much to James and I. Congrats on a third little boy and hope that things are going well for you guys!!! Thanks again for your sweet concern and prayers! Danielle Christensen
Post a Comment