Ayden Eugene and Caleb Patrick Mills
They arrived this morning around 10 ish Caleb weighed 5 lbs 5 oz and Ayden weighed 6lbs.2 oz. And as you can see they are super cute!! Ayden is having some breathing problems so he is in the special care nursery for now but has been improving already and Caleb has been fine and spending lots of time with mom and dad and everyone else!
Mommy is doing good too! Just wanted to give everyone a peek, mick said she would post tomorrow maybe so stay tuned. I thought this song was perfect to go with this entry. Celine Dion "A New Day" I'm just glad they got here safe and all the trying and hard work has paid off for my Dad and Mick. Love you guys they are Beautiful!!!




8 comments:
what little angels
love it xxxxxx
They are so cute!!!
I was hoping there would pictures of these two on here! Very cute brothers you have!!! I am glad that everyone is doing well...congrats to all!!!
Congratulations Big Sis! Thanks for posting pics - I've been dying to see them.
I can't believe they are here. I am so glad they are doing well. Congrats to all you guys
Congrats to you all!!! Those boys are so cute! Hope Ayden continues to improve..fast:)
Whooo Hooo! How fun.
Makes me a little baby hungry!
Thanks for calling me tonight. I love stuff like this - so exciting.
:)
Thanks Melica for posting this! They are so cute! I can't wait to see them in person. Keep us updated on how Ayden is doing.
Post a Comment