Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Quick Update
Just wanted to update everyone on the mills babies! Ayden is doing much better and will probably get his IV out later today. My Dad was able to hold him for the first time today and feed him. Caleb is still doing great, he passed his car seat test so he gets to go home with mommy I think Thursday and then Ayden will probably get to go home saturday. Sorry no new pics, I've got a cold so I haven't been back up to see them but I know Mick will post a bunch once she gets settled. So thats all I have for you right now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated!
They are way cute!!! I am an identical twin and love it!!! Crazy that you and your step mom will have babies around the same age, but so fun!! Thanks for your prayers in Brookelle's behalf!
Are those your Dad's twins? If so, that is crazy!!! They are adorable!
Post a Comment