Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Quick Post
Just wanted to post really quick, Jay has been home almost a week and it has been Heaven! He spoils me rotten, it's so nice!! My cousin got married on Friday so we went to the dinner at Joy Luck in Bountiful, it was really good. I also went to the DR. on Friday and everything looks good still. My next appointment will be the glucose test so if you can all keep your fingers crossed that I don't have it that would be great. I have kindof prepared myself for it because I had it with Brayden and struggled with some symptoms even after, so I'm already pretty much eating like I have it but I do still sneak in some occasional treats!! We took the kids to see Coraline on Saturday, It was really cute and the 3-D was so fun. It was a little scary towards the end and Brayden got kindof scared so maybe if you have little kids 4 and under I probably wouldn't take them. Plus it's not a Disney so some of the stuff was a little on the adult side but AJ loved it and so did I. So thats pretty much all we have been up to I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Valentines will be fun but I'm more excited for Sunday and not because its my dads birthday(sorry dad) but because that is when My baby brothers are going to be born!! I can't wait, I'm almost as excited for them as I am for my own baby. It will such a fun addition to our family! Good luck Mick I'm praying that everything goes smooth, I'm sure it will!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Melica!Yay!Im so happy to hear from you! It has been so long! Im glad you have a blog so we can keep track of each other! Your boys are adorable! How crazy that they are getting so big! I cant believe it! And little Mavanie! How crazy!Keep in touch! Kacie
Post a Comment