Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thankful for the Internet!


So I am the main room mother for Aj's 1st grade class this year. Another mom and I are in charge of all the parties. She is a very talented lady and sometimes I feel very intimidated by her so when it comes time for the parties I always try to make sure I have a couple ideas. I really wanted to do Valentine Bingo just because we haven't played Bingo yet and all the kids like to play. Well I kind of looked at Joannes fabric store and walmart for themed bingo games and couldn't find any so today I googled valentine bingo and found a whole bunch of websites. The Bonus part of it was that it was a free website so all I had to do was print the cards off. They had 12 different cards plus the call card. So i just printed them off and I'm going to go get them laminated. How easy was that!! I thought they were super cute too. It's very nice when you live in a small town like I do that you can get cute things on the computer because I don't know if any of you have noticed but they don't have that kind of stuff at dollar general or Family dollar and that's all we have here. So thank you Internet its nice to be able to type something in and find what you are looking for.

4 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Yay for the internet!! Those cards are really cute and the kids will love playing Bingo.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you!! The internet is an awesome resource. I teach the Sunbeams at church - so every week I go on the internet to find a game or activity on the lessons topic. There is so much info out there that it amazes me!!!

Laurel said...

Woman! Give me that website! I am room mom for kindergarten and I get zero help from anyone! Did I mention I am 8 months pregnant and have to drag two toddlers everywhere I go? (I added that for everyone else who doesn't already feel bad for me...stupid teacher...) Okay, so the website?

Christensen's said...

I seriously don't know what I would do without the internet! It is such a lifesaver!