She's not a baby anymore but she will always be to me! My sister Mavanie turned 18 yesterday! It is so weird to think she is that old. I just got used to the fact that she drives! So I thought I would show a few pics of us girls and then her senior picture. Monica don't kill me for the Disneyworld one, I know its super cute with us sporting our braces and all!! The other one of all three of us is at my Dad and Micks wedding almost 4 years ago. So just thought I would share. Happy Birthday Mav, just remember there is tons of time to be an adult, enjoy the rest of highschool and being a kid, it will be over before you know it!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
My Baby Sister!
She's not a baby anymore but she will always be to me! My sister Mavanie turned 18 yesterday! It is so weird to think she is that old. I just got used to the fact that she drives! So I thought I would show a few pics of us girls and then her senior picture. Monica don't kill me for the Disneyworld one, I know its super cute with us sporting our braces and all!! The other one of all three of us is at my Dad and Micks wedding almost 4 years ago. So just thought I would share. Happy Birthday Mav, just remember there is tons of time to be an adult, enjoy the rest of highschool and being a kid, it will be over before you know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I totally remember her the way she looks in that Disneyland picture! I can still hear her little kid voice. :)
Crazy the way we all change. Happy Birthday Mav!
Um yeah thats a way cute pic! I love our braces, and our permy hair!! Its so sad that Mav is getting so old now. Seems like just the other day she was getting the famous "ashamed" from mom as we were laughing at her!! Happy birthday Mav, love ya!!~
Oh those pics are so cute, yeah I can't believe she is already 18 time goes by so fast, it seems like just yesterday that she moved in with your dad and I and that was 4 years ago. Crazy!
Wow, look at that picture! I love the hair.
Happy Birthday Mavanie!!! I didn't realize she was turning 18 already. :)
Totally remember you 3 girls as "little Mills girls!" All of you are grown up and living great lives and of course babes :)!!
Sorry to hear about your Crazy yucky week. Hope things will get better for you and settle down
alittle for you!
Post a Comment