Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Seven Year Itch?!


I think thats what they call it when you've been married for 7 years!! Well yesterday Jay and I celebrated our 7th anniversary. If you count him working in the shop all day and then driving to Wyoming last night and me working at weight watchers celebrating!! Our life is so crazy right now so we just treated it like any other day. WE did spend some time together this weekend, and with moving and the baby coming soon we are just focusing on that. It has been quite an adventure through the years though but MOST of it I wouldn't trade!! I put one of our engagement pics on here, we look like a couple of kids, oh wait we were!! I Love my Husband very much, he is such a great dad and works so hard to take care of our family, Happy Anniversary Jay, I hope we have many more!!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Letters-2-Lily said...

Hope you had a great one! Hope you have many more to come!!

The Felix Family said...

Congrats!! Good luck with everything you have going on right now!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are a cute couple and you have a beautiful family.

Jamie said...

Congratulations you two! I can't believe it's already been 7 years.

Abes and Stace said...

OK so how have you been free of diaper changing for 5 years straight? Isn't Brayden 4? You crack me up!
Happy Anniversary. Hopefully you got a little anniversary action in, even if you were pretty busy. :) haha
I got your shower invite today. I'll see you there!

The Erickson Family said...

Where does the time go? We are getting so old! My 7 year is next month and I just cant believe it! It seems like just yesterday we were singing and dancing to coyote ugly and crushong on Matt! Haha! good times!

Forever Fitch Family said...

Melica,

Hey you cutie!! I am seriously not good at this blog stuff infact Jamie is the one who pretty much set mine up. Hence the reason I am not getting back to you until now, because I just barely read it....I am so sorry!!! You are such a doll, congrats on the baby and the 7 years. Time totally flies. You look great and I am so happy that you said HI. I hope everything goes well with you pregnancy. It was great to hear from you. Love, Lori Fitch

Christensen's said...

You do look young in that picture! Congrats on seven years. Jed and I will have been married six years this summer. I was young too!