Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Zoo





On Friday I had a Doctor's appointment so since the kids didn't have school we decided to make a day of it and head up north. Same old thing at the doctors office, the kids loved hearing the heartbeat. Then we met my Dad and Monica for lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory, that was fun. Then we headed to the Zoo. Jay hasn't been for a couple years but I went with the Kindergarten class last year. It was fun but I was a little disappointed in the amount of animals that they don't have. Of course there is a fancy cafe and decorations all over the place but not many animals. They don't have any Lions or Hippos or Alligators, those happen to be 3 animals that boys love. Oh well hopefully they will try to spend more money on buying animals instead of making it all fancy. The kids had fun and thats all that matters anyway. After the Zoo we headed up to Ogden and Jay played softball with his brother Friday night and Saturday, then we headed home. We stopped at the Good Wood BBQ co. for dinner and it was so good, we hadn't ever been there. If you like ribs and smoked meats it is amazing. Sunday we had two party's to go to but of course I forgot my camera for those. So thats all we have been up to. I just really need the weather to cooperate because baseball has started and we froze at Brayden's game last night. That will be my next post all about baseball because that will be all we will be doing until the baby comes!

5 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I was a little disappointed last time I went to the zoo too. But, the kids loved it and you are right, that is what matters.

Christensen's said...

I was actually thinking this week that it would be fun to take the kids to the zoo. I need to do that. Sounds like it was fun! I can't believe you only have a month and a half until you are due. Good luck!

Letters-2-Lily said...

Looks like they had fun!! It was fun to eat with you guys!

Jamey said...

It looks like you guys have been doing a lot of fun things lately! Sorry I won't make it to your shower this weekend, that is when we are having our baby! Have a great time!

The Bunnell's said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Next time you are up this way call me and I will come and meet you. Madi misses the boys. Happy late anniversary! You are right, we were just kids when we got married, Crazy!