
Well the title is usually a swear word in my vocabulary. Just to give you a little glimpse of how many times we have moved. We are currently living in the 10th place in almost 8 years. When we decided to move to Nephi I came kicking and screaming because we had a beautiful home in Clinton in a great neighborhood, I loved my job at Red Robin and Jay and I worked around each others schedule so we were always home with the kids. So when we were asked to move here I really didn't want to but did anyway. We found a small old House down here to rent and moved in only to find that it was horrible, we only stayed 2 weeks and I couldn't handle it anymore. We found an older 2 bedroom apartment and lived there for 6 months before we found our place we are in now. I really like this little townhouse style apartment though. It was almost brand new when we moved in and it has quite a bit of room. Well since we are adding another baby to the bunch soon we really need a bigger place. We considered moving out of Nephi but we really feel like it is a good place to raise kids. It's quiet but not too far from everything either. It only takes about 40 minutes to get to Provo. Now to get to my point. We found a really nice 5 bedroom house to rent and possibly buy on the other side of town and we are moving in May 1st. I don't like to move but I am so excited, going from a house to an apartment was such a hard adjustment for me and I'm so glad to be getting back into a house. Hopefully this will be the last move for at least 10 years. I guess it's a good thing I'm getting to the nesting phase of my pregnancy because that is all I will be doing for the next month is cleaning!!




10 comments:
Sounds like a good move. I can't believe that you are so close to your due date-so exciting! Good luck with the move and hopefully it will be the last one for awhile :).
Good luck with the move. Lots of hard work coming your way. Let me know if you need any help!
Oh man! I thought you were going to be moving to Riverton!
Oh well, I think Nephi is probably the perfect place for you guys. Good luck with the move and I'll be watching for pictures. :)
Looks nice sis! Can't wait to see it! Let us know if you need help moving! I think I have you beat, we moved three time in one year!
I hate moving too. Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby!
Moving at 8 months prego doesn't sound easy, do you have help? Good luck with your new place.
I'm with you - I hate moving. But you'll enjoy all the extra room.
Yay for a big house! That is awesome. I would be most excited about the garage. The good thing about moving just across town is your really don't have to seriously pack boxes. Just shove it in the car and drive over there!:)
your blog is so cute. I am excited you guys are moving into a house but I feel so bad that you have to move AGAIN and while pregnant!! I am so sorry! Your house looks nice and it will be nice for the boys to have have a yard to play in.
I hate moving too!!! It will be nice to be in a house when the new baby comes - although being pregnant and moving might not be so fun!!
Post a Comment